Technology has simplified the way in which we record and capture videos nowadays to the point where anyone with a smartphone or digital camera is able to do so. However taking the video that is recorded and making it look good is something else entirely and requires video editing – which is something that many people still view as difficult and complicated.
That is why when it comes to video editing software, Movavi Video Editor has become so popular. It is easy enough to work with that you’ll be able to take your video recordings and fix, tweak, or adjust them so that they turn out looking great.
In order to get started, you can simply load the video that you want to edit into the software. It will let you transfer the video from a digital camera, smartphone, or some other device, or even capture webcam footage, digitize VHS tapes, and record video footage from TV tuners.
Once the video is loaded, you can then use the features that are available to edit your video by:
- Slicing the video into multiple segments to remove unwanted parts or alter the sequence of the video scenes.
- Rotate and crop video segments as required.
- Insert stylish animated transitions between scenes.
- Improve the video quality by improving the brightness and contrast or other color settings as well as fixing common issues.
- Apply filters and special effects to change the appearance of the video.
- Add titles in the form of customizable font.
- Include audio tracks containing background music or voiceovers that can be recorded via a microphone.
After you’ve performed the changes that you need, you will be able to save and optimize your video with ease using the hundreds of presets that are available. Each of these presets is designed to automatically use the best possible video format and settings for a specific device or platform, so it should simplify the task tremendously.
The benefits of having such a powerful yet easy to use video editor should be pretty clear. It is certainly worth trying Movavi Video Editor and seeing how it can help you to improve your videos.