Video editing is crucial when you are intent on creating a great-looking video. That being said, while people tend to throw around that term quite a lot the truth is that ‘video editing’ actually encompasses a wide range of possible edits that can be performed, and each is unique in its own way.
With the Movavi Video Editor (www.movavi.com/videoeditor/index.html), you’ll have access to a complete set of tools and features that will allow you to edit your video in a variety of different manners. Some of these include:
- Cutting videos into segments to delete unwanted parts or merge parts together in a different order.
- Enhancing the video quality by adjusting the color settings such as brightness and contrast, hue and saturation, color levels, temperature, and so on.
- Applying filters and special effects that alter the entire style of the video into styles such as black and white, sepia, acid, oil painting, and much more.
- Transforming the video and its frame by flipping, rotating, cropping, leveling, and so on.
- Capturing and adding audio tracks from various sources and in a variety of different formats to include background music and voiceovers.
- Inserting text that can be customized and even animated to use as captions, subtitles, watermarks, and more.
Starting to see just how many options are at your disposal? The best part about editing videos with the Movavi Video Editor however is that all of these features are so intuitive and user-friendly that you should have no issues figuring them out. In most cases it will just take a click or two and you’ll be able to reap the rewards of doing so.
Even once you’re done editing and want to save the video the helpful presets that are provided will allow you to automatically optimize the video format and settings for the platform or device that you desire. It includes support for all mobile devices as well as online video sharing websites such as YouTube – so you will have a lot of flexibility. Go ahead and check it out for yourself to get a feel for how easy it is to use.