Traffic is obviously very important to webmasters. Here are some more ways to attract traffic to your blog:
• Thank your visitors for paying a visit to your blog. You can go to their profile on MyBlogLog and thank them personally there. Of course, you can also go directly to their blog and comment on it. This will increase a chance that they will come back again.
• Submit your well-written articles to as many social bookmarking sites as possible. You can do it by using a program (some might be free) or manually. Whatever you choose to do, expect a lot of visitors coming to your website.
• Be active on forums. I had already quite a few visits from forums where I have been posting regularly. The good thing about most of them is that you can customize your signature, and thus include the addresses of your blogs. Many people will see your thread or response and will be likely to click on the name of your blog. If you are not a member of any forums, you might want to think about signing up.
• Organize contests on your blog.
• Submit your blog to different sites offering prizes. Even if you do not win, you will still be listed there.