Whenever you copy a piece of graphic with a copy and paste command, you obtain a floating graphic by default. There are two types of graphics: inline and floating. The difference between them is that floating graphic takes more memory and will cause you some problems if you will want to print this piece of graphic. There is a way however to convert floating graphic into inline graphic:
1. Select the piece of graphic that you wish to change.
2. Right click on a graphic to obtain a menu. Choose Format Picture or Format Object. The dialog window will appear.
3. In the dialog window choose Layout tab.
4. Look for Wrapping style and choose Inline with text.
5. Press OK to finish the whole process.